Welcome to Proskolar
Proskolar is an international, Open Access publisher of scholarly peer-reviewed journals with a mission to facilitate the digital dissemination of knowledge through high quality research content of its journals.
With an aim to make quality research content open and accessible resource, Proskolar publishes its scholarly journals with utmost concern reflecting the latest research trends to serve the needs of researchers at all levels. With open access model it provides free access to high-quality, reliable medical research as the published articles are immediately available online, without restriction and can be read by anyone from anywhere without the need of subscription. It aspires to become a leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals with its high quality academic journals in major disciplines across science, technology and health.
Recently Published Articles
Teruya SA, Pang J, Pang K
Eriko Tane, Yosie Umeno, Yoko Ishioka, Simon Peter Bahau, Roger Lord
Kathleen F. Tate
Walsh Sandra, Garcia Stephanie, Flowers Monica*, Olenick Maria, Parchment Yvonne
Charles M. Lepkowsky
Nicholas Mechas, Joseph P. Mulligan, Paul Deitrick, D’Arcy Duke, Allen Fred Fielding
Kobe A, Ikeda N, Okamoto K, Kagechika K, Maeno T
Marwah Sami M Hussain, Bandar Idrees Ali, Abdullah Alzahrani
Moreno Martha Liliana, Flowers Monica
Samar Alwafi, Razan Alluhaibi, Sahar Alsharif, Bader AlOmair
Charles M. Lepkowsky
Why publish with Proskolar
- Open Access : All the publications are immediately and freely available online for reuse and redistribution.
- Rigorous Peer Review : Rigorous reporting and peer review from experts ensuring the integrity of publications.
- Distinguished Editors : Efficient, fast and thorough review process by an international team of scholarly academic editors and experts with conviction in their respective fields of research.
- Rapid Publication : Publication within 2 months of submission
- High Visibility : Our journals with open access policy provide articles with maximum visibility due to its accessibility to wide-ranging audience.
- DOI : All the published articles are provided with DOI by CrossRef.
- Flexibility: Publication in our journals provide you the opportunity to publish large datasets and figures in unrestricted number of pages, to display data in a form that reproduces your research with all the support to your conclusions.
- Promotion : All the articles published are incorporated for promotions in article alerts and regular email updates to our global audience.